Whether you're partner has been kitesurfing for a while or just got into the sport, a kite related gift for your kitesurfing boyfriend or girlfriend is always an amazing idea when you're stuck on what to get them. From practical gifts that they can use on the water, to stylish accessories and gear to help them take their kiting to the next level, here are five great gift ideas for kitesurfers.
Kitesurfing is an amazing sport that is often enjoyed by couples. Sometimes, choosing a gift for your loved one can be tricky. We are here to help you out, with some genius kitesurfing related goodies for your significant other!
Here are 5 amazing gift ideas for your kitesurfing boyfriend or girlfriend:
1. A new kite board or kite If your partner is into kitesurfing, then they will definitely appreciate a new kitesurfing board. There are many different types of boards available on the market, so you can definitely find one that suits your partner's needs and preferences. Just like with boards, there are many different types of kites available for kitesurfers. Maybe your partner is looking to upgrade their current kite or then getting them a new 2023 release for the new year would be the perfect gift.
2. Gopro Hero 11 Having photographic evidence of your kite sessions and being able to see your progress and improvements is extremely rewarding. The latest Gopro is super stable and serves up extremely high quality images and videos. You can often get a free 1 year subscription of Gopro Quik, where you can easily import and edit your footage and save it all to the cloud.
3. Kitesurfing lessons If your partner is relatively new to kitesurfing or wants to improve their skills, then gifting them some kitesurfing lessons would be a great idea. If you are planning your trip to El Gouna, make sure to book your private or partner lessons with Kite Tribe before arriving, so we can ensure you have the best time on the water.
4. A new Harness A good harness with the perfect fit is one of the most important pieces of gear you need as a kitesufer. It's always important to have the right support when you are out there kitesurfing, so this is an amazing gift for your boyfriend or girlfriend.
5. Kitesurfing Safari on the Red Sea If you and your partner like jet setting and exploring new places, why not book a Kitesurfing Safari with Kite Tribe? We have several dates available over the year and you will be sure to surprise your significant other with an unforgettable trip of a lifetime! Kite Tribe's Kitesurfing Safaris are the perfect way to explore new places and have an amazing adventure together.
*check out blog next week to find out why El Gouna is the best place for your kite holidays
Click one of our contacts below to chat on WhatsApp